[WTS] EE Enigma 950DT 10° Short/Slim Quilt (17.6oz, $315), EE Hoodlum Balaclava Small (1.5oz, $40)

Enigma custom quilt. Weighs 17.6oz (1.1lb) on my food scale. Short length, slim width (size chart can be found in the link). 950 downtype, temperature rated to 10°, 2018 version (about 10% overfill -- the 2019 versions are about 30% overfill). Color is navy outside with yellow inside. Paid $365. Asking for $315 shipped CONUS. Will include original straps, extra pair of straps, laundry bag (came with the quilt), compression sack.

Hoodlum balaclava. Weighs 1.5oz on my food scale. Small. 2oz Apex insulation. Color is navy with yellow accents. Paid $60. Asking for $40 shipped CONUS.

$325 if buying and shipping both to the same address, everything shipped CONUS. Venmo/Paypal F&F, or throw in $10 for Paypal G&S.

Photos are here!

Selling because I realized I toss and turn too much for quilts. Still, it's an awesome quilt and balaclava; I just think I need something that literally zips around me so I don't fall out of it in my apparently very active sleep. Quilt and balavlava have been kept uncompressed and only used twice, once just in a car, and are like new. This is from a smoke-free, pet-free home. (Honestly, it's probably even dust-free because my partner dusts everything practically every other day...)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags