FS: Arc approach shoes, Patagonia Sleeping bag, LS Ski boots, 60m Half/twin Rope

Arc'teryx Konseal FL Approach shoes, Mens 8.5 - $80
-I really like these shoes, they're comfy and super light, and extremely durable. Tons of life left on the soles, just need money for other stuff at the moment.

Patagonia Hybrid Sleeping Bag (Regular 6'00" size) - $200
-This bag is suuuuuper light, extremely fluffy, and packs down to just slightly larger than a Nalgene. Only used 2-3 times outside, mint condition, no tears or rips. Stuff sack and storage sack included

La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 Boots, Mondo 26.5 - $220
-Used only this season for maybe 30 days on skis. They mostly skied in bounds, so extremely minimal wear. The soles have almost no wear on them and the pin inserts have tons of life left. They come with an extra set of BOA Black Diamond Liners that are a little higher volume if you want them. The original liners have been heat molded only once, the BD liners haven't been heat molded. The shell has not been punched either. Great boots, just too wide for my foot after much deliberation. 

Kailas Soarer 8.5mm x 60m half rope - $100
-Brand new, never opened 8.5mm half rope by Kailas. These are dry treated and the dry treatment works well imo. I ice climb on a set of these, I just have an extra rope that's unopened. They're great ropes and highly enjoy my set of them.