Tell me about your Kumo

I have tried so many different backpacks over the years from various companies and cottage industries.  My go to 3 season pack for the last 4 years or so is Gossamer Gear Murmur Hyperlight, and finally after some winter trekking and a few packs I have settled down with yet another Gossamer Gear pack, the Mariposa. I love the features of these packs, they carry well for me and my gear and they happen to be outright comfortable while hiking. My son has used a few different packs also and last winter and this winter I had him carry all his gear, minus cookset and food, in the Murmur. He is 13 and the pack is a wee bit big for him, but it works and he is comfortable and he can hike in the snow with it and do some scrambling also.  He is growing quickly too, so now I’m going to buy another pack. I am looking at the Kumo.. Thinking I can try that and he can keep using the Murmur. Of course for winter I will stick with the Mariposa, but 3 seasons maybe I try the Kumo instead of the new style Murmur. So for all of you who have tried the Kumo, loved it or hated it.. And all of you who currently pack with a Kumo, loving it or hating it.. Please do tell your thoughts and opinions. Thanks..