[WTS] Men’s Thermawrap, Custom Zimmerbuilt Quickstep, GG Murmur with bottom pocket, Thermarest Z-lite

· Men’s Montbell Thermawrap, Size L

10.56 oz

Paid $180

Asking $135 via PayPal, shipped

The 2017 model, so thicker lycra mesh on the side and wrist for layering and venting. Comes with stuff sack, full length zipper, two zippered hand pockets, and a chest pocket. Lighter than my Melly! I love this jacket, but I have only worn it around town a few times because it is too warm for my trail needs. It’s as stylish as backpacking clothing can be: )

· Z-Lite Torso Length

6.08 oz

Paid $45

Asking $25 via PayPal, shipped.

I love the z-lite. With an R-value of 2.6, and paired with a nice quilt, I have taken this into the higher 20s and have personally been comfortable. I’m keeping the heavier used panels, so you’ll be getting the nicer ones. Only reason I’m selling is because I’m going even thinner with my CCF. These six panels would be good to see if like torso length CCF pads, as an addition to an inflatable, a wind breaker around your stove, or as a pad for your pet.

· Custom Zimmerbuilt Quickstep

12 oz

Paid $150

Asking $130

This is hands down my favorite pack I own. At the last few UL meet ups in my area, I’ve saw a few Burns, a Prophet, and a KS Ultralight. I still chose the Quickstep. In fact, I’m only selling this to fund a newer one. Features include Dyneema x-grid fabric on the body, padded shoulder straps, roll top closure, and top strap for compression or bear can. I’m the second owner, but this pack still only has a total of 2-300 miles on it. I have personally hand washed it twice. 36 L total capacity.

· Gossamer Gear Murmur with lycra bottom pocket.

8.8 oz for pack.

2.4 for hip belt.

1.48 for stock pad.

Paid $115

Asking $115 for whole package via PayPal, shipped.

Catch and Release for me. I wanted to see what features I wanted in a new pack, so I bought this from another user on here. Literally wore it around the house for all of ten minutes this morning. One question I wondered, will the back mesh fit 6 panels of z-lite? Yes. What about ¼” inch thinlight? Yes. It’s extremely roomy inside the pack as well. 36 L capacity. Comfortable at total pack weight of 15 and 17 lbs.

· Will apply slight discount for coupled items or buy all four items for $375 shipped, saving $30.

https://imgur.com/a/aFo0POO