FS: EE CONVERT 20 Degree Long Wide Fern Charcoal NEW

This quilt is nice. Its never been used. I received it from EE in February. I paid $370. I stuffed it in a stuff sack to weigh it. I have this in a zero degree as well and a person can pull the bag up over their head. It zips up like a bag so no air can get in and it is versatile enough to completely unzip and use as a blanket or anything in between. The colors are great and are much more vivid in person.

Down Type (DownTek Treated): 850, Temperature: 20°F (-6°C), Length: Lo<span class=”text_exposed_show”>ng, Width: Wide, Outside Fabric Options: Fern 20D, Inside Fabric Color: Charcoal 10D</span>
<div class=”text_exposed_show”>

See the photos for details. This thing is flawless. I am selling because I want to go with a 10 degree same colors. Don’t have to wait for the six weeks from EE on this Convert. Ships with EE storage bag, EE stuff sack, and sleep pad straps. Please pay by PayPal Friends and Family or add the 3%. Shipping is included in the cost. Will ship USPS Priority with signature conformation (tracking included).

</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags