[WTS] Arc'teryx Zeta AR Shell, Black, Small REDUCED $220 shipped

Lightly used shell that was only used for hiking or quick runs out to the store (didn't want to mess this one up at the crag). I've put on a few pounds and so I bought a medium. There is no damage that I can see or have experienced when I wear this jacket. Retail was $399 asking $220 shipped cont US

pictures https://imgur.com/gallery/PtbiBFz

DESCRIPTION Performance focused weather protection and versatility define the Zeta AR. Designed for long travel on trails, and sturdy enough for day to day use, the Zeta AR is made from N40p GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot backer. Lightweight and hardwearing, the fabric delivers absolute waterproof/breathable performance and has comfortable feel next to the skin.

BUILT TO BUSHWACK The Stormhood delivers complete protection and coverage. The two pack accessible hand pockets have streamlined, snag free Arc'teryx WaterTight zippers. Arc'teryx uses articulated patterning and gussets to add freedom of movement, and cut the Zeta AR a little longer to lay flat and stay in place under a hipbelt.

COUNT THE OUNCES The Zeta AR has the durability, weather protection and features required for long trips with potentially shifting weather, but brings it all together in a compact package that weighs a mere 405 grams.

FEATURES Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight, Durable Taped seams for added weatherproofness DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort Articulated elbows Gusseted underarms Adjustable hood drawcords Laminated brim Trim-fitting StormHood Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort Molded zipper garages WaterTight full length front zip Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off Drop back hem Adjustable hem drawcord Laminated hem Internal chest pocket with laminated zip Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers

Detail

Tags