Scarpa, Tecnica, Atomic, Blizzard, Arc'teryx, etc.

Hey folks, got some stuff to sell. I love all of it but I just have too much gear and need to downsize. I'm in the Front Range, local pickup available from Denver to Copper. Will ship if you pay shipping.

Scarpa F1 80 yr anniversary edition. aka the Ferrari edition. These things are fricking sweet in person. size 28.5. Liners have been molded, but since they're Intuitions, you can reheat them and they'll puff back out. Stock footbeds, no shell punches. Used about 5 days, almost all powder days. It hurts to sell these but, like I said. too much stuff.

$350.

2019 Tecnica Cochise 120. 28.5. Liners molded. Tongues had some foam added, it's gone but left some residue on the outside of the tongue. Used about 20 days. no footbeds as I used Superfeet and can't find the stock ones. $125.

Scarpa Rebel Pro GTX size 48. These were demo boots that have been used about 10 times in their life, TOTAL. Soles and welts are in great shape.

$175.

2019 Atomic Shift bindings. 120 brake. Used about 10 days, half touring and half inbounds. No damage or issues other than ski scrape on the outside of each heel.

$350.

2019 Arc'teryx Sabre pants, size L black. Nearly new, used for an hour or two skiing inbounds before I decided they were too big. I bought a medium and love them but can't return these.

$225

2019 Blizzard Spur skis. 192cm (only length they make). 124 underfoot. Mounted once for Shifts for 325 BSL with quiver killers on the line. one ski has a large scrape in the base I filled in with Ptex (i'm a pro tech). Was not a core shot, just a long scrape. Will wax for whatever temp you want before I send them out.

$250

2019 Blizzard Brahmas, 180cm. Bases are perfect, top sheets have some scrapes from ski edges. My personal top speed on these was 66.7mph. Can you beat that? Dunno until you try. Bindings not included. Mounted once for Pivots for 325 BSL on the line.

$300

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags