$225 shipped for 10 screws - (9) BD Express and (1) Grivel 360

I recently upgraded to mostly aluminum screws, so I'm ready to part with a lot of my steel ones. I would strongly prefer to sell these as a set for $225 including shipping (to the lower 48), but if there isn't any interest, then I will part them out for a little higher price per screw. This is a steal at around $20/screw not including the shipping costs.

2x 13-cm BD express
4x 16-cm BD express
3x 19-cm BD express
1x 21-cm Grivel 360

These are all in generally good condition, although there is some superficial rust on the teeth of one of the 16s and one of the 13s (see photos). Note that I have been using Petzl's Lim'Ice sharpener on these. Since Petzl uses a different tooth angle than BD, this has the effect of shortening the teeth somewhat. These still work fine and I've been leading on them, but they don't bite quite as quickly on the first turn because of the slightly shorter teeth. This wasn't a big deal for me, but I am offering them at a good price because of this and because I want to get rid of them all at once. Please PM me if you are interested or with any questions.

All 10 screws

Grivel 360 (21cm)

BD express 19cm (x3)

BD express 16cm (x4)

BD express 13cm (x2) - notice rust on left screw

Close-up of rust on 16cm (left) and 13cm (right) screws

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags