FS: BlueWater Lightning Pro 9.7mm DoubleDry, La Sportiva Katana Laces 43.5, BD Raven Ultra 42cm, BD Aluminum Neve Crampons, Rab Ridge Raider Bivy, WoodGrips Hangboard

GEAR PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zEvoDnZaqPUVJ9pg7

60m BlueWater Lightning Pro 9.7mm Double-Dry, two-toned - Barely used, fantastic condition
Basically new, used it a few times doing some easy sport climbing in Washington. Selling this because I straight up don't climb anymore on account of serious tendonitis in my elbows and shoulders. This is a great buy. It's been stored indoors in good conditions with the rest of my gear. ($120) [free 2-day shipping]

La Sportiva Katana Laces 43.5 - Used
Great condition. Mostly used in the gym. Love these shoes--again, I don't climb anymore. Comes with a big bag of free Black Gold chalk. ($70, or $55 with any other purchase) [free 2-day shipping]

BD Raven Ultra 42cm - Used
Used but in good condition. Has that "new gear but definitely not my first time" kind of look. ($65) [free 2-day shipping]

BD Aluminum Neve Crampons (Step-in/Full Clip/Pro)
- Used
Used but in good condition. Has that "new gear but definitely not my first time" kind of look. ($80 or $65 with the Ice Axe <3) [free 2-day shipping]

Rab Ridge Raider Bivy - Brand New with Tags
I own two of these, this is the extra. I freaking love this thing. Legitimately the best bivy on the market. Super light. Made of eVent. comes with an optional aluminum pole for keeping the bivy off of your face. Built-in bug net for nice nights. Just enough room to fit a pack+boots and still read a book. ($210 or $190 with another item) [free 2-day shipping]

WoodGrips Hangboard - Like New
($55 or $40 with another item) [free 2-day shipping]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags