For Sale: Lots of items for CHEAP

Hi everyone, I'm looking to unload some "gear" which includes practically new clothes, a backpack, and some electronics I am not using anymore. The items are as follows:

1. Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip (MEN'S LARGE) Gray/Dark Gray - $30 shipped

2. Black Diamond Stretch Font Pants (MEN'S - Size 33-Waist 32-Inseam) - Dark Blue (or Captain on the website) - $30 shipped

3. Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L (just the bag - the stuff in the pictures is not included) - $40 shipped

4. Various electronics: Anker 13,400mAh PowerCore+ power bank with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
and Anker PowerPort 4 Ports wall charger and included micro usb cables for charging - $20 for everything + shipped

**If you would like to buy the Sweater and Pants together I would do $50 for both shipped.

One last thing, if I don't reply to you right away it means someone else responded to me first about that item and I am working with them to finish the transaction. If I do end up selling anything I will reply to everyone that sends me a message and let them know the item is no longer available (so as to not keep anyone waiting). If the transaction falls through I will move down the line. Thank you.

Pictures below

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags