FS: Closet Cleaning... Lots of goodies!

All these things are for sale... Buyer pays shipping ($8 minimum for most things, possibly more for bulkier/heavier items) or pick up in person in Las Vegas. Buyer pays any associated PayPal fees (3% of total including shipping) or use Friends and Family or Venmo. Everything is sold as-is and it is up to you to make appropriate decisions about using life-saving equipment. Please ask questions if you need me to describe the condition better than the photos or what I write below.

First: Carabiners. $65 takes them all. The carabiners on the bottom row may not be suitable for climbing.

An ATC Guide and PETZL Reverso. Both heavily used and developing sharp edges. $4 for both.

Dogbones. 12cm PETZL Express in excellent condition (all dated 2017 except for one, dated 2013), 1x 17cm in excellent condition (also dated 2017), and three assorted BD Dogbones in OK condition. $19 for all.

Slings. On the left are 2x 120cm slings. Center are 6x assorted 60cm nylon and fatter spectra slings. Right are 8x assorted 60cm dyneema slings. Some are faded and worn, some are in great condition. $19 for all.

Stoppers, assorted. $39 for everything.

BD Shoes, US size 8, in serious need of rand repair. $5 with $50 purchase of other stuff.

0.4 Camalots in great/excellent condition. $39 each.

Trekking Poles - BD Ultra Distance Carbon. 120 cm length. Left pole is second generation ($39), right pole is first generation ($25). I have new wrist straps that I can include.

Size 41 Miura's (women's). Brand new in box. $119.

ARC'TERYX Acto FL Hardfleece. Rad $350 jacket. Men's M, very little use (<5 times) and in excellent condition. $199.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags