ALPINE CLIMBING GEAR FOR SALE. VINTAGE+NEW

In the interest of forum tidiness, I have combined some threads.

Selling:

Princeton-tec Vizz: $20
New BD nut tool: $8\
Petzl Reverso: $16
BD ATC Guide:$16

Mammut Genesis 8.5mm Dry Half/TwinRopes 60M only weighted once, no falls. no fuzz. gorgeous ropes: $130 each OBO
(Yellow says made in switzerland 2015 red says made in switzerland in 2016.)

2019 Petzl Gully Hammer. New. Awesome tool. I bought two hammers, only need one now. $89

smc flukes: $21 small, $25 big,

msr coyote pickets: $18

leeper jiggle-o nut tool - fun swag to have on your harness. $35

$129 for 24 OG chouinard nuts and hexes (less than 6 bucks each) - there are a few half sizes in there and some of the hexes are the first gen symmetric ones.

made in usa chouinard alpine hammer (comes with chouinard holster): $79

Hagan Extremes, Silvrettas, Skins, Crampons. Über approach skis This is your ultimate approach ski setup right here. You won't find anything better for getting to and from rad climbing in big mountains. Bindings are silvretta size large and come with the leashes. $440

Petzl 2019 Quarks for sale. $330 for both. (MSRP$520) Fantastic ice/alpine tools. They climb wi5 wonderfully, and can be used for snow climbs very nicely. They have that nifty folding pommel that makes them plunge like hot knives in butter. They are wrapped with sticky insulating 3m tape. I have the trigrests and hardware (included). They will come with 2x 2019 mini marteau micro hammers and used ice picks. I am currently using these so the mileage is going up on them. I plan to keep the normal hammer, the adze and the head weights/ but all of that could be added on if you want them for a reasonable price. I will sharpen the picks before shipping. rrp (pair) $520. My price (pair): $330.

Black Diamond Stinger Crampons Stainless Steel Monopoint BD crampons that climb super freaking nicely. Send the gnar. $135. Buyer picks up in SoCal or pays shipping.

Crispy Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons As you probably know, these, the chromoly BD crampons are much longer lasting (read: stay sharper longer) than the stainless ones they now sell. Here is an opportunity to buy a pair in freaking super great shape (sharp as f#%k and never touched with a file), $139. Buyer picks up in SoCal or pays shipping.

Tidying up the closet. Happy to consider offers/combo deals. Buyer pays shipping or pick up in SoCal

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags