A pack, a couple of shelters and a few other things

Been doing some serious cleaning and paring down of stuff in my house and I have some gear to sell that I no longer use. I’ll be putting up several posts over the next few weeks so keep checking back.

To get things started I
have the following items for sale (all prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Thermarest Chair – $25
-Bibler Tripod Bivy – $75
-Granite Gear 10 liter dry sack – $15
-OR (Outdoor Research) 15 liter dry sack – $15
-Hilleberg Akto tent – $350
-Osprey Crescent 90 backpack – $185

Additional photos and/or
more detail on the items will be provided upon request.

For payment I prefer check, Zelle or Paypal.

THERMAREST CHAIR
Thermarest chair that has been lightly used. This is the old school nylon chair with the closed ends that requires a thermarest pad. There is no damage to the chair, and it only has a little wear and some discoloration where it had previously been in contact with the ground.

BIBLER TRIPOD BIVY
Used Bibler Tripod bivy in very good condition. No holes or rips, and only a small amount of general wear. Lightly used (<10 nights total on trail) and stored in climate-controlled environment when not on the trail.

GRANITE GEAR DRY SACK
Size small Granite Gear dry sack that has only been used a few times. It has a Velcro enclosure and two straps attached to the top that clip to the bottom to close it. The dimensions of it are 16” long x 7” diameter, which is around a 10 liter capacity.

OR DRY SACK
Outdoor Research dry sack size #3 that has only been used a few times. It is rolled shut at the top and has clips on opposite ends of the opening to close it. The dimensions of it are 18” long x 8” diameter, which is around a 15 liter capacity.

HILLEBERG AKTO TENT
Used Hilleberg Akto 4 season tent in excellent condition. No holes or rips, and only a small amount of general wear. Lightly used (about 20 nights total on trail) and stored in climate-controlled environment when not on the trail.

OSPREY CRESCENT 90 PACK
Used Osprey Crescent 90 internal frame backpack in very good condition. No holes or rips, and only a small amount of general wear/aging. Lightly used (probably less than 20 days on the trail in total) and stored in climate-controlled environment when not on the trail. The pack is a size large with a size medium hip belt.