F/S: Wild Country, Alien Cams and shoes

1. Adding some gear
Have a yellow and green alien I would part with if anyone is interested, will post pics later tonight 

Rigid stemmed friends, 2-4, $140 shipped. 

Master cams, $30 each for the old style, except the black, $25 due to frayed trigger cable. $35 for the UL yellow. If you take the lot I’ll cover shipping, otherwise buyer pays shipping. 
All Mastercams sold!

Tricams! One pink is unused, the others are lightly used. I would sell the one new pink separate for $15 plus shipping, other set $50 shipped. 
Set of tricams SOLD
unused pink sold 

Thinning out the shoe hoarde. 
Speedsters size 39  SOLD - are pretty much new, I tried them once indoors on one route, just too small for me.

Redlines size 42 $25 - I have these same shoes half size smaller and I really like them. Just a little big on me. In good shape, plenty of rubber left. 

Quantums size 41.5 SOLD.- super soft,
Super sensitive shoes. I moved onto the new quantum which works much better for me and I don’t find myself using these anymore. Good shape. Rubber is about 40% worn. 

Shamans size 8/7.5 us $40- these are split sized. Left foot is 8 and right foot is 7.5. These have been resoled by Yosemite Bum (Evolv) when they resolve they don’t cut the rubber they replace the whole front portion and they are done on the correct form so they come back literally like new. Plenty of rubber left on them. 

shipping isn’t included in the prices of the shoes. 

Detail

Tags