FS: BD Mission 55 pack S/M frame, La Sportiva Skwamas 41.5

Selling this pack and shoes to afford buying the same pack in the M/L frame so share some gear love and help me make it happen! 

Prefer Paypal F&F, or you can pay the paypal insurance fee if you'd like.

BD MISSION 55     $170 OBO shipping include to CONUS
This pack is the bomb! It's just a little too small for me to be comfortable with a heavy load. I am 5'10" and 165 for reference.

Used it this winter (2018/19) as my mountaineering, winter camping, and ice climbing bag. External crampon pouch is great and it holds tools and poles equally well. Even fully loaded it easily fits a rope on top and snowshoes or skis on the sides. Strap system is comfortable, super simple and solidly made. Never worried about tearing seams or straps with sharp edges or points. Bottom of pack is padded to cushion whatever is inside when you set it down on rocks and ice and sticks. Hip belt is fairly harness-compatible and has gear loops which make up for any awkwardness of climbing with the hip belt on.

Has minimal cosmetic wear on the bottom from being set down and bushing against trees this winter. All buckles and zippers are working. Haven't seen it on sale anywhere online. MSRP is about $220. If you find it cheaper somewhere let me know.

Here is an additional review in case you are interested. BD Mission 55

LA SPORTIVA SKWAMA 41.5 $100 OBO shipping included CONUS
Killer shoe, just too small! Worn 1 time outside and 3 times in the gym. Washed the soles before pictures.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags