FS Cloudveil jackets, Patagonia pants, Omegalite QDs, Salomon Super Mountain 9 boots, Dalbello boot soles

All items located in Salt Lake City area, free pickup or split shipping, Venmo or Paypal F&F (or cash if local). OBO, make offers for multiples. PM with questions or for additional photos. I also have a pair of Dynafit Zzeus 27.5 boots (with 26.5 liners) for sale, although I really don't want to bother with shipping those. Let me know if you're really interested, and I can send some pics.

Omegalite 4.0 draws, seven of them. Lightly used, with Metolius dogbones. Good shape, no whipper falls on any of them. $40 for all of them.

Dalbello Lupo series alpine soles kit. New, unopened pair of alpine/gripwalk soles. These came with my boots, and I only need the tech fitting soles. $20.

Cloudveil full-zip fleece jacket, men's size medium, olive green, several years old. Hand pockets and two chest pockets. No holes, but pilled a little on the inside. $20.

Cloudveil Down Patrol puffy jacket with Windstopper, men's size medium, red. Very good condition, pit zips, removable hood, chest and hand pockets. There is a back "sleeve" pocket on the interior that appears to be for a hydration bag, although I never used it. That sleeve did have a small tear that I repaired with Tenacious Tape, see pic. $75

Patagonia pants, men's size 34, brown. Styled kind of like jeans, but lighter and softer material. I would guess about a 32+ inseam (doesn't say on the tag). $20.

Salomon Super Mountain 9 mountaineering boots in men’s US size 9.5, well loved. Have heel and toe welts for automatic crampons, and are in generally good condition. Inner and outer laces for lots of fit adjustment, includes both thin and thick Salomon footbeds that came with them originally (I’ve only worn the thick ones). I resealed the rubber toe rand at the beginning of this season. Still very warm and waterproof. I just got a new pair of boots so don’t need these anymore. $50.