AWD Toyota Previa LE Camper Van - $2200

Craigs List​​​

Well taken care of 1992 All Trac Toyota Previa with double hinge sleeping platform. This incredible van with a sleeping platform in the back (no back seats) has taken me all over North America. It pains me to sell it, however my wife and I are moving overseas, so it has to go.

The Vehicle: Still drives great after all these years. Shifts gears smoothly and is a joy on and off the highway. Decent clearance for dirt roads and includes a tow hitch for a bike rack. This van has been meticulously taken care of and has many years and miles left of use. Oil changes every 3,000 miles and transmission flushes every 10,000 miles, along with other maintenance like new spark plugs and wires. Replaced in the last 18 months: Starter, Alternator, Heater blower motor, Battery and Battery terminals, Front driver side door latch, parts of the exhaust system. I have all paper work and maintenance records. Passes emissions every time. These van's are becoming more and more rare, and this one despite having high milage sill performs great. These vans can easily exceed 400,000 miles.

The platform: The Platform in the back consists of two sections that hinge up to allow for plenty of gear storage while maintaining a comfortable ceiling height for sleeping and sitting up. There is a also a small section that can be locked to keep valuables like gear or laptops safe and hidden in the van. Asking $2200. Make me an offer.

Detail

Tags