FS: Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Supertarp and Bug Bivy Combo

This is the Mountain Laurel Designs 8.5ft x 10ft Supertarp in .75 DCF Cuben fiber fabric, with the matching DCF bug bivy.  Stuff Sacks included, but no stakes.

It is the ultimate super ultralight alpine / backpacking shelter setup.  I couldn't possibly rave hard enough about how awesome this setup it.  18.5oz for the equivalent sheltered space of a 2-person tent with massive vestibule, as many ways to set it up as you can imagine (trekking poles, ice axes, rock pro, you name it), no stretch, 100% waterproof with no need for any coatings.....phenomenal gear.

I bought two complete sets of these back in the day, one for the wife and one for me.  Turns out she is not into this sort of thing at all, so hers is up for sale.  I sure am not letting mine go.

Hardly used (2 nights).  Zero rips, tears, abrasions, nothing.  I'll leave the pre-tied guy-lines on it as pictured (these are a nicer dyneema cord, not the included yellow nylon guy lines)

Retail for this setup is $505

Selling for $215 including shipping and paypal to US Addresses.

Don't carry that heavy ass shelter this coming alpine climbing season, your back and shoulders will thank you.