Looking to trade A Very lightly used Patagonia Softshell for a similar piece but in large or xl. Bought this thinking id wear it as a layer piece and havent yet so id like a larger version to wear as an outer layer.
The Patagonia Men's Dimensions Jacket is a soft shell jacket for working up a sweat during alpine climbing or ski touring. The hybrid jacket uses GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER as the main fabric to block harsh winds while stretch-woven soft shell fabric under the arms increases breathability. The versatile soft shell is durable and also water-resistant, so you can shimmy up rock, ice, or snow without worry. The y-joint sleeves provide range of motion for active adventures. The 2-way adjustable hood fits over a helmet and the cinch hem closes out drafts from all angles.
FEATURES OF THE PATAGONIA MEN'S DIMENSIONS JACKET
- Stretchy, 3-layer Gore Windstopper soft-shell fabric in the body offers total windproofness and water-resistance a stretch-woven soft shell under the arms provides maximum breathability
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility, with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction and off-shoulder seaming allow an increased range of motion and comfort under a pack
- Two high handwarmer pockets have venting mesh pocket bags, easy-park garages and are harness-and pack-compatible
- Shaped cuffs with self fabric hook-and-loop Tapered Tab adjustment
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather