[WTS] Tarptent StratoSpire Li, Zpacks Solplex / Altaplex / Bathtub, Lone Peak 3.5 (12), more...

Selling off some of my gear to save up for a home. I took pictures of items in my living room because we received 6" of snow today in Denver.

I am not interested in any trades or price offers at the moment. I will change the prices later if items do not sell.

All prices include shipping to continental U.S. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

I will include the link to the Imgur post with photos at the bottom.

Here we go...

1) Altra Lone Peak 3.5 - Men's Size 11.5. These are new. I tried them on in the house, but they are too small. I will include the folded down box. $100. See photos 1-4.

2) Gregory Optic - Size Large. Also new. I have no use for it. $100. Photo 5.

3) Zpacks Solo Bathtub Floor. Also new. I have no use for it. $75. Photo 6.

4) Helinox Chair Zero. Also new. $90. Photo 7.

5) Zpacks Solplex. Spruce green color. Used 10-15 nights. It is in solid condition. The ceiling has no holes. The mesh has some stretching like most used Zpacks tents. I found one tiny little hole. $390. Photos 8-11.

6) Zpacks Altaplex. Blue color. Used only a few nights. I couldn't find any holes or tears anywhere. The mesh looks new. I'm surer there's some dirt on it here or there. $425. Photos 12-14.

7) Tarptent StratoSpire Li. I bought this from Outdoor Gear Lab's eBay page, but I only took it out of the bag. I have not taken it on the trail. The only flaw they listed are the small tears on the cuben fiber storage sack (see photos). I included screenshots of their photos of it set up, as well as the tent on my living room floor. $600. Photos 15 thru the end.

Photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/vVcGQvi

Please reach out with questions. My eBay page is ryryry131313 if you want to check my feedback.