[WTS] Gossamer Gear Mariposa Large with small hipbelt $125 (Weight 34.4 with everything to 22 ounces stripped).

SOLDSOLDSOLD

I bought this new with tags from another redditor just about a year ago. It's been on about 10 nights of trips and well taken care of since then.(https://imgur.com/a/8FRBZW9)

Specs:

-60L (I think it holds more)

-34.5 ounces with everything, it has a removeable frame (3 ounces), a removable sitpad (2 ounces) and a removable hipbelt (8 ounces)

-Torso size Large (21.5 inches)

-Hipbelt size small (24-34 waist (could go bigger, I'd guess 37-38 inches)

Pro's:

-This thing can carry a ton of stuff. It has a giant side pocket on one side that could fit most 1 person tents, (I've gotten a TT saddle 2 in there), A huge water bottle pocket that will take two 1 L smartwater bottles that is accessible without taking the pack off, a sipped pocket on the top of the lid, trekking pole holders, ice ax loops, a hydration pouch, hipbelt pockets, the works.

-Comfortable padding on the hipbelt straps, and the padded sitpad/ back insert is comfortable as well.

-Reasonable weight (just over 34.5 ounces max)

-Lots of straps for compression

-No rips or tears (there are some dusty spots)

Con's/ Why I'm selling:

I got this earlier on my UL journey, and I just can't fill it on most of my trips. It's a solid pack, but has way too much storage for me on solo or short trips. I got a KS pack for those and it can do everything this pack can for me, and so I won't ever use it.

This would be a good pack for the 10-15 pound baseweight set, those with apex insulation instead of down, and people who hike a lot with their family. It's not for the hard core SUL crowd that can fit their kit into a fanny bag.

I'll ship it to you (CONUS) and pay the paypal fees included in the price of $125.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags