Gear Closet Cleanout- Gossamer Gear, Montane, Goosefeet Down, Inov8, Patagonia

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Doing a Gear Closet clean out to make room for some new stuff. All items are in like new condition, unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping within the continental US. Payment via PayPal.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Pictures of all items here- https://photos.app.goo.gl/dhG73chwHR2dyTpp9</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Gossamer Gear GVP Ultralight Esbit Stove System. Includes pot, lid, Gram Cracker Esbit tray (used), cuben fiber pot cozy stuff sack, and Trail Designs Caldera Cone. All items together weigh 2.4 ounces. Some use, but excellent condition. $60</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>MSR TrailShot Water Filter. Excellent condition, used on one trip. 5.8oz. $30</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Goosefeet Down Gear Pants- 5.35oz. One small spot that was repaired with Tenacious Tape by the previous owner. I have never had an issue with it. Some down poking out through the crotch seam, noted in pictures. Otherwise, excellent condition. I wear a 36×32 jeans, and these are too snug in the waist and hips. Packs down crazy small for the warmth provided. $100</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket. Large, like new condition. Never been worn in the field. 3.8oz. $50</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Inov-8 Ultrashell Rain Pants- Large. Great waterproof protection for a tiny pack size and incredibly small weight. Like new. 3.1oz. $60</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Montane Minimus Rain Pants- Large. Like new, except I removed the little Velcro tabs that tighten the pants around the calves if used for cycling. Has zippers at the bottom of the legs. 5.3oz. $50</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Rab Insulated Vest- Large. Not sure of model name on these. Made with Pertex Quantum shell and Primaloft insulation. Breathes very well. 7.4oz. $35</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Patagonia Daily Capilene Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Gray. Medium. Never worn in the field. 5.05oz $25</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Patagonia Daily Capilene Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Green. Large. Worn on one trip. Excellent condition. $20</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Patagonia Long Sleeve Hooded Midlayer- Green and Gray. X-Large. Not sure the item name on this one either, but it’s an excellent piece. If it still fit, no way I’d be getting rid of it. Nice deep long zipper in the front, snug fitting hood, fold down cuffs around the hands for warmth. 11.35oz. $30</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Mountain Hardwear Long Sleeve. Black, Large. Kind of a mid layer weight. Chest zipper. 9.45oz. $20</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Mountain Hardwear Long Sleeve. Blue, Large. This is definitely a thinner material. More of a baselayer feel. Would be good for late spring/early fall runs. 5.95oz. $20</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Zpacks Fleece Mittens- Never used. 1.15oz. Free to the first order over $100.</span>

Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM with any questions.

Marion