FS: Montbell UL Thermawrap Parka (L), OR Down Jacket (M), Slik Tripod

Clearing out a few things from the closet.  Pet and smoke free home.  Photos at the following link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pjWSd56Mo1YWKXabA

• Montbell UL Thermawrap Parka (Men’s Large):  Older version of this jacket in steel gray color.  Has seen a good amount of use but is too big for me now.  Carried on a few backpacking trips but mainly used under a softshell for daily wear the last few winters.  The stretchy material around the sleeve cuffs is worn out and has some piling.  Otherwise, there’s a few loose threads but jacket is still in good overall shape. All zippers and cinch cords function.  Includes stuff sack.  Weight on my scale = 15.09 oz (429g) in stuff sack. $70 shipped lower 48.
  • Outdoor Research Trance Sweater (Men’s medium):  I think this is 650 or 700-fill down.  Carried on a handful of backpacking trips but has been hanging in the closet (uncompressed) for a while.  Color is retro red which is a little darker than the photos show.  Some soiling around the ends of the sleeves/cuffs and a few faint spots on the front that are not very noticeable.  Full front zipper in good working condition. Does <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>not</span> include stuff sack.  Weight on my scale = 15.69 oz (445g). $55 shipped lower 48.
  • Slik Sprint Pro 3-Way Tripod: I thought there was a review of this tripod on BPL from 7-8 years ago but can’t find it.  I’m sure it was discussed here as one of  the lighter DSLR tripods at the time.  Carried this on the JMT and maybe another overnight or two but is in great condition.  Comes with carrying case and all parts.  36.33 oz on my scale.  $40 shipped lower 48.