FS Closet cleanout

Downsizing my gear before a thru hike this spring. Would love to see this stuff get some use. Free shipping for any order totaling more than $50.

High Route Gear size large 2.5oz apex insulated pullover. Warm and light. weighs 9 ounces on my scale at home. $70

ULA CDT size large. Used less than 10 nights total and less than 5 actually on trail. Does not include any of the removable things from ULA (hydration bladder sleeve foam pad water bottle bungies etc…) 80$

Ibex 100% merino full zip sweater. Mens size medium. Was given this as a gift and really like it but the sleeves are just a mite too short for my arms. The only wear it has had is from me wearing it around my apartment a couple times before I accepted that it was just a little bit too short. $60

Ibex puffy jacket with 100% poly inner and outer and 100% merino AIRE fill.This jacket has seen a full season of use mostly just biking to and from work last winter. Slight discoloration on the front of the jacket. $30

Topo Athletic Magnifly 2 size 11.5. Zero drop road shoe. Well under 50 miles on these shoes. I like these but currently have too many pairs of road shoes. $45

Altra Escalante size 12. Zero drop road shoe. Also less than 50 miles on these. Great shoes. Just need to downsize the road shoe collection before this thru hike. $35

EMS fanny pack. Large volume for a fanny pack. $5

GG nightlite torso length sleeping pad. Slept on 2 nights. Works well in tandem with the ULA CDT to give the pack some structure. $10

GG pot cozy size medium. Cuben fiber outside with synthetic insulation on the inside. Fits pint sized containers well. Some stains from instant coffee on the insulation. $7

Nathan hipster running belt. Size medium. Fits wallet keys gels. $7

kickr IV solar charger. $10

2 ~10oz Fuelbelt hydration flasks with clips. Great for DIY maltodextrin gel on long runs or dayhikes. $4 each.

Pictures