FS: Butora mantras size 8 and 5.10 wallmasters

I am selling a pair of size 8 (regular width) Butora mantras. I love these shoes but need to resize.  I have worn them once in the gym (only 3 pitches of indoor crack climbing) so besides a couple scuffs they are brand new. Butora recommends sizing up a half size for an aggressive fit and a full size for comfort. For reference, I am a women's street shoe size 8.5 (men's 7.5) and these fit me great, but a bit too aggressively for all day wear. Asking 90 shipping included, PayPal friends and family or you pay the 3%. The description of mantras from Butora's site;

"The Butora Mantra is our take on the old school board lasted climbing shoe. Differing from the split last of our other offerings, the Mantra is board lasted, making it very stiff, and the ultimate tool for crack, off width and slab climbing. The Mantra is extraordinarily durable, and its supreme durability is matched equally by it's comfort. Being built from German leather that is lined with 100% organic hemp, it won't stretch out and feel sloppy later on down the road. The Poron open cell foam tongue and stiff last are guaranteed to keep you comfortable even in the most demanding toe jamming cracks."

Also selling a pair of 5.10 wallmasters size 8.5 women's. Still in great condition. Bought as my first pair of climbing shoes, wore them a few times and then moved on. Good beginner shoe. 50 dollars shipped, same PayPal deal.

Detail

Tags