[WTS] Zimmerbuilt Quickstep Custom-13.83oz

Selling a brand new never taken on the trail Zimmerbuilt Quickstep custom pack. I’m up in the air about selling this but just ended up liking my GG Murmur better. So I figured I’d see if anyone is interested who will put it to use.

The pack is made of VX07 for everything in blue and VX21 for the black areas. I had a Lycra mesh pad pocket added to the back that is 19 1/2” tall. Also added padding to the top of the shoulder straps for some cushion on heavier loads. The bottom has a right hand access Lycra mesh pocket for easy access items on the move. The front and side pockets have an added layer of VX21 at the bottom of the mesh for reinforcement. I also had a haul loop added at the top to easily hang and lift the pack. I added a new sternum strap with a whistle that I had sitting around (not Zimmerbuilt ) too. All other features are standard. The pack weight comes in at 392 grams or 13.83oz. on my scale. The volume is 36 liters.

I paid just over $200 for this and am looking to sell the pack for $170 PayPal FF or add 3%.

https://imgur.com/a/codtaEV

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags