[WTS] Original Cordless Bouldering Pad $150

https://m.imgur.com/a/g9Fhzib

Selling an excellent condition Cordless bouldering pad. This has literally been sitting in my parents garage for over 10 years in an 'uncompressed' state. The foam is still cushy and excellent and I'd still take those 10 footers on it.

After I injured my finger and could no longer climb, I forgot about it until recently and dug it up to find it in a super good condition. I honestly don't think you will find a better condition pad made by one of the original bouldering pad companies. No tears, rips, stains or smells, it was keep pristine in a large plastic bag.

Pickup in the Orange County, CA (Los Angeles, CA). Unless you're willing to pay for super expensive shipping, I honestly don't want to ship it. Yes, it might cost upwards of $100? to ship this humongous thing cross country.

I want to get $150 or best offer.

Specs: 41" x 48" open (3/3.5 inch thick) Super comfy soft velvet top Dual foam construction (hard foam on top of soft cushy bottom foam) Shoulder 'backpack' straps for easy carry. Small velcro pocket to stash keys, phone, etc. User replaceable foam. (Fabric shell can be opened to take out foam. Literally will last you a lifetime if you keep replacing the foam)

Detail

Tags