FS: 5 pairs of attractively-priced climbing shoes

I'm trying to clean out my closet.  Here are 5 pairs of shoes, from virtually new to quite worn, from quite modern to quite old.  Prices don't include shipping (happy to send least expensive method possible), or PayPal fees if any. Free pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info.  Another 5 or more pairs of shoes, Petzl helmet, Osprey pack, men's climbing shorts and pants to come in additional posts.   Cheers

Five Ten Quantum, US 12. Very good condition. $90

Scarpa Instinct VS 44.5. Less than 10 pitches on these:.very good condition.  $105

La Sportiva yellow Katana Velcro, size 36.5. Worn but climbable, but I'd say in need of a resole (sole but not rands) pretty soon.  $40

La Sportiva blue Kaukulator size 43.5. These have been resolved and are older, but have life left in them.  People tend to hang on to these and keep getting them resoled.   Note on one of the soles there is a a few mm tear in the rubber. $40

La Sportiva Synchro, size 43.5.  
(Not their modern ski boot, but a stiffer board-lasted performance edging shoe from the past).  Decent shape and some life left in the soles. $30

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags