Cams, Shoes, shorts, pants

Spring cleaning. I like PayPal friends and family. Please don’t goods and services unless you add money; it’s annoying. I add shipping into the prices; if you want to haggle please keep that in mind.  
Open to trades. Wild country helium biners. Tc pro 45.5. Tx3 46. Fist or bigger cams. I live in Tucson if you want to meet I will lower the price. 
Scarpa crux canvas women’s (narrow) 42. $60

Scarpa techno x 45.5. Fits slightly tighter than my 45 tc pros. Similar to 45 pinks. $70.

Sold!!  Thanks Max!!  DMM Brass offset 0, 1... I have played with these nuts around the base but never took them up anything. $25 for the pair. Or free if you will send me a video of you taking a fall on the 0 below your feet. Jk. 

Wild country helium cams. Everyone’s favorite cam right here. Approximately big .5 to small 2. Nice to have in between sizes or cheap doubles.  $120 as a set. 

Patagucci shorts. I bought these and lost weight. Nice all cotton shorts. Waist 38. One slight spot on the greenish ones. $30. 

Prana jeans. 38x32. I took the legs in a little because they were too baggy. A close up of my handy work. $25.  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags