[WTS] Katabatic Alsek Long/Wide *BRAND NEW* (27.1 oz)

ok folks,

i'm looking to sell a brand new katabatic alsek in long/wide, 900fp hyperdry goose down.

it's spec'd at 26 oz (with 15.9 oz of down), though mine weighs in at 27.1 oz (perhaps hyperdry adds some weight?).

photos: https://imgur.com/a/mYG9rTm

i've rolled around in it a few times but otherwise the quilt is as new as they come.
in fact, it's still inside the 30 day return window.
but before i return it, i thought i'd first see if i could do an impatient internet stranger a favor, since the long/wide alsek is currently sold out with a waitlist and tentative delivery by mid april!

everything they say about these quilts is true. 

katabatic and western mountaineering are in another dimension when it comes to down.

so why would i let this thing go? i ultimately decided to make do with what i have for summer use and instead get a katabatic sawatch to sneak me deeper into the shoulder season.

the alsek costs $500 new, with free shipping via katabatic.

since i'd have to pay the return shipping to them anyway, i'll offer the same thing:
$500, and i'll cover shipping (lower 48).

hopefully someone out there is dying for one of these pups and i can make your day!

if there are no takers in the next couple days, i’ll just return it to katabatic. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags