FS: PATAGONIA Ultralight Hooded Down Jacket, DMM DRAGON 2 Cam #6, 5.10 Guide Tennies

Selling my Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Men's Small - 130$ shipped - like new

The jacket is in excellent condition as I haven't really worn the jacket much at all (5-8 times around town but never to a crag, camping, hiking or what not). Cleaning up the closet and just don't need so many puffies so I'm letting this go. There are no tears, no rips, no holes, no feathers coming out, this jacket is in impeccable shape.

Features
  • Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and lining fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
  • 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
  • Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
  • Contoured fit accommodates movement while maintain loft and reducing drafts
  • Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
  • Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as into the left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
  • Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth

DMM Dragon 2 #6 (equivalent to C4 #4) - $60 shipped

• The cam has been place 4 times total
  • Sling is in good shape and from 2017
  • Cam has NOT taken any falls
  • Cam is in excellent shape
  • Been well taken care of

Five Ten Guide Tennies Size US 6.0 Mens - 50$ Shipped

Selling Guide Tennies that are like used but like new. Edges on the shoes are still great, stiffness is still good cause I've only worn them twice on day trips to the Trapps @ the Gunks. \
Selling because they just don't fit my feet, and tried to make sure they didn't fit and ended up with a blister. They are from 2017, I forgot to put them on MP to sell them for a year but finally got around to it.