2/2 - FS: BD Pack, X4 offset, MH jackets & pants, & others

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Shipping is included in prices unless otherwise noted. I'll knock off a few bucks for (and give preference to) local deals in SLC.
- Paypal preferred, other methods an option too. If paying through PayPal, add 3% to cover fees or do F&F.
- Percentage off refers to discount from retail price.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).
- I am happy to answer questions about any item, but you can also get a lot of the info by looking at the product page on the manufacturer's website.

I frequently update this post with new items. Check back later for more stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in case you're wondering: "WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF?"
I've been asked a few times so here's the answer, I am NOT buying on pro deal, wholesale, or with any other special pricing. I am NOT associated with any retailer, brand, or manufacturer, and I don't have any exclusive access or discounts that are not available to the general public, I just know where to look. This is just me, buying gear with my own money for really cheap and reselling for cheap. I buy stuff from online retailers, some from local retailers, some from outlet stores, and I also sell my own used gear. This is just my little side hustle, mostly to pay for my own gear purchases. So yes, I make some profits, but more often than not, I am still offering one of the lowest prices on the internet for that particular item. Thanks for reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Diamond Speed 40 backpack - size M/L - $95
USED. Pack is in excellent shape. A few minor stains here and there but perfectly functional with no tears or rips.

Columbia Softshell jacket - size L* - $38
USED. Jacket is in great shape. Had it for a while but then replaced it with better jackets so I don't use it anymore. Blocks the wind. Mildly warm. Detachable hood. No rips, tears or any kind of damage. However, it does have a couple white stains on the sleeves from who knows what (see pics). Size large, but I'd say it runs a tiny bit small, so it falls somewhere between M and L.

BD X4 Offset (.2/.3) - $49
USED. Bought this one from another MP user (Señor Arroz) a little bit ago and the day after I received a new one as a gift. This is not a size I want doubles on so I'm reselling this one. Shows very little wear and is in great shape. Price firm

MH Cyclone waterproof/skiing/touring pants - size small/reg inseam - $165 (60% off)
Fully waterproof alpine/ski touring pants with inner boot gaiter and a 7/8 side zip for excellent ventilation options. Inseam is 32 and the waist is about a 30 (fits a bit snug on me, who usually wears 32x32)

MH Metatherm EXS down jacket - (see sizes below) - $105 (67% off)
Essentially a clone of the Ghost Whisperer. Same down fill, same materials, same sizing, even same stitching patterns. Super lightweight 800-fill down jacket, weighs about as much as a T-shirt (207g for size M). Packs into one of the handwarmer pockets into a package about the size of a 1L nalgene. Sizes/colors available are below:
- Men's bright orange / M

MH Ghost Whisperer hooded down jacket - M - $190 (~45% off)
Simply one of the best lightweight down jackets out there. Speaks for itself.
I'm considering keeping this one for myself, so price is firm. I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

MH Supercharger down jacket - size M - $125 (64% off)
Midweight down jacket with a mix of 800 fill down and synthetic insulation. Waterproof fabric on the top half.

MH Stretchdown hooded jacket - size M - $109 (~60% off)
Name says it all. Down. Stretchy. 750-fill power.

MH Women's Vintersaga ski jacket - size M - $145 (66% off)
Insulated ski jacket with plenty of cool features. Waterproof, breathable, powder skirt, RECCO reflector, armpit zips, stash pocket inside, goggle wipe attachment on left sleeve. Sorry for the bad lighting on these pics

Kuhl long sleeve shirt with Tour of Utah embroidered logo - size L - $9
USED. Lightly used, still in good condition. Good for sun protection. I'll only ship with another item

Columbia baselayer - size M - $9
USED.
Lightly used, still in great condition. Will only ship with another item

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags