[WTS] NWoT Norrøna falketind Gore-Tex Jacket, Men's M; 32 2016 Women's Exit Snowboarding Boots, Sz. 6 (Prices Reduced)

Hello, thanks for looking!

I am trying to sell my NWoT Norrøna falketind Gore-Tex Jacket, size medium. Images here.

Description:

"Our most versatile all season waterproof and breathable jacket for men. Light enough for summer use and durable enough for winter use. Made of a specially developed GORE-TEX fabric with a comfortable, slightly brushed backer.

The jacket has a short fit and features including long underarm vents, a weather protective hood suitable for helmet and asymmetric cuffs for better weather protection.

We recommend stashing your cell phone in the designated pocket on the inside of the jacket, in order to prevent moisture damage. The pockets are placed so it is accessible while using a backpack with hip belt.

The Gore-Tex fabric is 20 Denier."

Reason for selling: Worn once around the house after receiving it as a late Christmas gift; jacket is too short on my torso as well as too tight at the waist for my hips, and the sleeves are too long for me as well. Unfortunately, the jacket is outside of the return window so I'm looking to sell to get something back on it. No markings, scuffs, or any imperfections; the jacket is basically brand new without tags. Jacket retail price is $469; I'm looking to sell it here for $300 260 225 shipped OBO, VenMo/PayPal F&F or add 3%.

I am also trying to sell a pair of 32 Exit Women's Snowboarding Boots, size 6. Images here.

Description:

"If you're looking for an all-mountain freestyle boot that has the basics you need at a killer price then you'll want to check out these ThirtyTwo Exit Snowboard Boots. They are built for comfort and performance starting with their Comfort Fit and Soft Flex so you have the versatility to do just about anything and progress with confidence. The Level 1 Footbed is made with an EVA with Sherpa top sheet so you have plenty of comfort and warmth. The Level 1 Liner is 100% heat moldable so you can have a customized fit and feel. The liner is a single density Intuition foam giving you lots of comfort, warmth, support and heel hold. The Rubber Outsole has Aggressive Tread making them extra grippy for the times you need as much traction as possible. If you're a beginner to intermediate level rider looking for a boot to help boost your skill level and give you all day comfort and warmth, then look no further than the ThirtyTwo Exit Snowboard Boots.

Level 1 Footbed

Rubber Outsole with Aggressive Tread"

Reason for selling: I bought these brand new in their original box for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift; turns out they fit a half size smaller than the listed size (better fit for a 5.5W than a 6). They retailed originally for $140, but I'm hoping to just get out what I spent on them; $65 50 40 shipped, VenMo/PayPal F&F or add 3%.

Detail

Tags