FS: Patagonia, Suunto, Adidas

Normal deal about shipping, payment, etc. Buyer pays shipping, I'll go by USPS unless you specify different. Paypal, Venmo, or cash if you pick it up in Bozeman, MT. If using Paypal, I'll cover the 3% fee if you want the buyer protection.

$170 Patagonia Hyperpuff Parka, men's medium. Almost new condition, only wore it a couple times and I like the fit of my old belay jacket more. Small dirt smudges on the cuffs and on the hem, one minuscule pinprick hole in the cuff that I took a photo of. Thumb included for scale. I have normal human sized thumbs, not orange turdlump hands. This thing is one of the warmest synthetic parkas I've worn and the hem is super long to cover your butt.

$250 Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Like new. Too much watch for me. Maybe I'm just a Luddite but I really like my two-button Timex. I had trouble getting the watch to connect to the mobile app (yeah I'm definitely a Luddite) but YMMV. NO CHEST STRAP NEEDED! It'll read your HR off your wrist, no need to feel like a prisoner with a chest HR monitor. GPS, barometer, activity tracking all included in the software. MSRP is $499

$70 Adidas Terrex Scope GTX low approach shoes. Size 9 (which apparently is now a size 42 2/3?). Used but in great shape. Uppers are showing a touch of wear along the seams and the soles have normal wear on the toe. I wear a size 42/size 9 in just about every street shoe I've ever worn. Sizing on these feels a touch big in the heel, but pretty normal through the toe box. These things are sweet for places like the Bugaboos. They're super stiff, waterproof, and take a strap-on crampon pretty darn well. I'm stoked on the concept, but I need something a bit wider in the toe box.

$40 CAMP ED Atom vest. Size medium. Like new. It fits more like a size small, typical Euro cut just a bit tighter than most American companies. I have too many down vests and the fit makes this one expendable.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags