[WTS] Marmot Limelight 2p

pictures: https://m.imgur.com/a/IvCEmic

Hey guys, up for sale is my Marmot Limelight 2-person tent. I bought it new in 2016 and it has been used ~20 nights in total. Let me start off by saying that this thing is a TANK.

This baby has survived some crazy rainstorms with 0 leaks and as most of the camping I do is on balds, wind too. It will definitely hold up to anything you throw at it, and that is one reason I’m sad to see it go. However, I have upgraded my gear and no longer have use for a 2nd tent.

Specs: 4lbs 10oz with tent/rain fly/footprint/poles/stakes can be brought down to ~4lbs without footprint Floor dimension: 88” x 54” and 41” at its highest with 32sq feet of luxury floor space. Vestibule: don’t have the dimensions on hand but can easily hold two backpacks/shoes with room to spare.

This thing is great for you bigger guys and girls out there. I’m 6’1 ~200lbs and I can sleep in it very comfortably solo, but have done 2 in this with no problems or cramping.

Here’s the one slight kicker: it could use a wash. The interior is clean, but the exterior has a dirt spot (see pic of front) on the bottom part of the door about the size of a hand. THIS IS ONLY COSMETIC and it’s not grease or anything, so it can easily be washed off. I intended to clean it before selling but I recently broke my neck and setting it up for pictures is about all I can do right now. I just wanted to be forward about that before shipping it.

Price is $155 PayPal (goods and services) with me paying shipping to anywhere in lower 48 or possibly negotiable if you’d like to cover shipping, just provide your location and I’ll let you know how much it would be. Thanks in advance!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags