FS: Black Diamond, Mountain Hardware, Arc’teryx,

Mammut puff jacket, size medium also never used!  $200 shipped.  Thiugh the jacket was purchased in 2010, it has Never been used and always been stored away from light and always full loft and never stored compressed!!  A must see to appreciate the value for the money spent on this jacket!  It is synthetic filled and in impeccable shape with absolutely no wear!!

Black Diamond Stigma skis, they have been fitted with Silvretta 500 bindings, their size is 166 and 120-79-106. They also come with skins which were used 2x’s for a total of about 12 miles max.  The skis have also been used 2x’s.  Although they were purchased in 2010 they have been stored away from the suns and heat and they’ve been waxed and in basically new condition, $300.

Thank you for checking out these items.  If you want more photos I can provide them.  I work in Frederick Friday through Sunday 6am to 6pm and can throw them in the car so long as you’re willing to meet at my job, about 3 miles south of highway 119 in the frontage road southbound. I live in Loveland.