[WTS] - KJUS SE CUCHE JACKET - 56/2XL

Looking to sell my KJUS Cuche Special Edition Jacket (Green), as I broke my leg and won't be out on the mountain at all. This jacket is new, only worn for try-on when I got it as a gift. Includes all the accessory attachments (built in snow gaiter, sunglasses case, headphones case, etc). AMAZING jacket, really warm, comfy, fits small (I usually wear a L/XL and this is a 2XL). Originally $1,999, sells now for $999. I'm looking to get $500, invoiced (PayPal) and shipped (UPS, US Only). DM me with any questions or offers!
_
_
Here is the tech specs and link to a video about it:
_
The Men Cuche Special Edition Jacket is the first collaboration with ski legend Didier Cuche and KJUS. This Special Edition is a hybrid jacket with built-in champion experience. Its body-mapping construction guarantees perfect moisture and body temperature management.
_
FEATURES:

Detachable hood with 3-point adjustment system

AC-Vent: Awardwinning, skispecific and backpack compatible ventilation

Detachable stretch snowgaiter

YKK AquaGuard water repellent 2-way front zipper

3D Tech: KJUS' advanced 3D Technology has created jackets and pants stretchable in every direction. When wearing a KJUS product, the elasticity doesn t end with the outer fabric. We developed 4-way stretch linings and insulation fabrics, so that each layer and even the seams allow maximum freedom of movement. The key components of our 3D Technology are the innovative Black Magic and 3DeFX+ fabric concepts.

Schoeller PCM: This highly advanced fabric containing millions of microcapsules which react to temperature differences by altering their condition from solid to liquid and vice-versa, as required. The material in the microcapsules has been set to a particular temperature range so, when your body (or the outside) temperature rises, the excess warmth is stored. When the temperature drops, the previously-stored warmth is released. This works to create a balanced temperature, ensuring you remain perfectly comfortable at all times.

Toray 3DeFX: Lasting elasticity and increased thermal capacity are the main advantages of this puffy insulation fabric. It consists of four different microfibers.

Schoeller Corkshell: The corkshell fabric offers a 50 percent higher thermal insulation than traditional soft shells while providing both: high breathability and wearer comfort.

_
Youtube Outline: https://youtu.be/0nPVMwwjrE0
_
PS I have some other KJUS pieces as well if you're in the market, just PM me! Mostly M-XL stuff.

Detail

Tags