[WTS] Superior Wilderness Designs Long Haul 50 Backpack (29.5 oz)

Price reduced again...

Superior Wilderness Designs Long Haul 50 backpack for sale:

Pictures of the pack: https://imgur.com/a/560TysS

Torso Size: Medium (17.5''-20'')

Hipbelt Size: Small (26'' of padding)

Purchased new in Sept 2018

Pack is in good condition - no rips or tears. There is some dog hair on the pack and a minor amount of trail dust. It is otherwise clean and has only been used for about 50 miles

Pack weighs 29.5 oz (836 grams) on my scale

Pack comes with everything shown in the pictures and a small baggie from SWD containing some short pieces of shock-cord and cord-locks

The only modification I made to the pack is that I bent the stays to fit the shape of my back

Custom options:

Hydro Port/Internal Hang Loop: No

Pack is made using Black Dyneema Grid-X everywhere (bottom of pack, top of pack, side pockets, hipbelt pockets, and back pocket)

Bottom sleeping pad straps using the cord/tension lock (removable)

Upper right-side pocket with cinch-top closure (good for snacks and stuff)

Upper left-side pocket with zipper closure (good for keys, permit, wallet stuff, small maps)

Asking $240 shipped in the U.S. with payment through PayPal.

Why I'm selling: this pack is pretty much my dream pack in terms of fabric, pocket layout, and volume. The Dyneema Grid-X fabric weighs 4.8 oz/sq-yd. This is approx the same weight as VX-07, but Dyneema Grid-X fabric is much more abrasion resistant. The pack is comfortable at 20-25lbs, however, at loads of 30-35lbs during long water carries, I find my heavier Katabatic Gear pack to be more comfortable (I think this mostly comes down to fit, and the Katabatic pack fits me perfectly).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags