F/S- North Face Down Jacket, Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody, Helly Hansen Down Jacket & Patagonia Merino Crew Shirt

I'm selling a few different jackets and shirts. See below.

The first item is a North Face Point It Down Jacket, men's size small and color is black. This is a super warm jacket (filled with goose down) that is great for skiing or snowboarding or hanging around at the crag on cold days. Here's a link to a slightly different version of the same jacket, but the specs are pretty much the same: North Face Point It Down Jacket  The jacket is in very good condition with no tears or rips in the fabric. I removed the powder skirt, but other than that, it's unchanged from when I bought it new. This jacket retailed for over $350. I'm asking for $115 OBO. Shipping included. Paypal preferred.

The next item is a brand new (tags still on) Helly Hansen Verglas Down Insulator Jacket, men's size large and color is black. This is another great jacket that can be worn alone or under a shell jacket. There is an embroidered logo on the chest that I've taken a close up photo of. You can find out more about this jacket here: Helly Hansen Verglas Down Insulator Jacket   This jacket retails for $230, but I'm selling mine for $110 OBO, so that's over 50% off! Shipping included. Paypal preferred.

The next item is a Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody, size men's medium and color is a bright green. While the jacket has been used some, it is in very good condition, with no tears, rips, fraying, etc. This is a great jacket that provides incredible warmth for its size. You can find out more about it here: Patagonia Nano Puff  This jacket retails for $230 new. I'm selling it for $110 OBO, which is over 50% off, shipping included. Paypal preferred.

The last item I am selling is a Patagonia Merino 3 Crew shirt, men's size medium and sort of a darker, olive green color. This shirt is in good condition. There's a little tear/fraying on the collar (see photo above). The overall fit is slim. This is a great base layer for a variety of activities. You can find out more about it here: Patagonia Merino 3 Crew I don't remember what this sold for originally, but being merino, it was probably on the pricier side. I'm asking for $30 OBO shipped. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags