Cheap Suunto Ambit3 Peak and a couple of random bits

Just wrote up a post with a lot of details on the watch and MP puked when I went to create it. So I'm writing an abbreviated description for the watch. Message me if you want more details.

Prefer local Denver transaction, buyer pays shipping if you want to go that route.

Suunto Ambit3 Peak - $75
Used, fair to good condition. Recently had two issues 1) altimeter failed 2) screen contrast is suspect (inverted colors are fine, normal colors a little light but I might be imagining it). Suunto CS told me $45-55 to repair screen and $55-65 for altimeter. Everything else works fine - timekeeping, GPS, compass, connected devices, etc...Includes the charger and upgraded Silicon Strap ($60 MSRP, original strap was shit). I've already purchased a replacement watch so figured someone else might want this on the cheap and you can figure out what to do about repairs.

Patagonia Nano Air Vest mens size small - $70
Used, like new. I've got two Nano Air jackets and would buy the pants if they still made them. Love to product, never wear the vest.

Prana Mojo shorts mens size small - $15
Used, good condition. I've got two other pairs, three is too many.

Wild Country Rockcentrics Set 3-9 - $50
Never fallen on, I think only one has ever been placed. Doubles as a bear bell.

MSR Miniworks EX water filter - $60
Used a couple of times, excellent condition. I have too many water filters and this one never gets used.

Detail

Tags