PRICE DROP FS: EV3 winter tent $400 - Mountain Hardware, single wall, 3-person

Excellent tent in excellent condition. My brother and I used this past spring on Denali for 17 days but that's the only use it's had. $400 plus $25 shipping or pick up in front range of Colorado. No rips, tears, or weirdness with it. Already seam sealed. See below for more info and pics. I've also got some ice axes, AT ski set up, and ski blades for sale.

Bomber tent - 4 poles, 2 doors (both at front), 6 mesh pockets, 4 windows you can prop open with mesh windows also, tons of guyline points with 7 pre-attached guylines (and one unattached that I accidentally shortened with my shovel) and the easy adjusters on em, 8 snow stakes, 8 standard stakes, very cheery even in a storm due to two clear windows and the material the tent is made of that lets in lots of light.

Super spacious due to the "integrated vestibule", which basically means there isn't a vestibule, but the tent itself is plenty large enough to store all of your stuff directly inside it. To prevent snow from piling up around your stuff there is a small zippered slit you can open and brush out the snow. It would be perfect for using a hanging stove set up inside the tent, but the two doors each have a vertical and horizontal zipper so even with a liquid gas stove we were happy poking our heads outside and cooking (it's also big enough to just put the stove on the floor of the tent if you're careful, although we didn't try).

It held a couple feet of snow loads excellently, and I bet could handle some absurd winds, although the wind was never outrageous when we used it.

I loved this tent but won't be going on a long expedition for a couple years again so I'd rather have the money and someone use it.

https://www.mountainhardwear.com/ev-3-%7C-842-%7C-none-887487428394.html

Slit to brush out snow (waterproof when closed)

I think from end to end inside is about 9 feet (I put that hat there as a marker where my head was when I laid down with my feet against the entrance), and it's plenty wide.

Detail

Tags