ULA Ohm 2.0 - Medium

Offered for sale.. Single owner ULA Ohm 2.0 ~ Medium / Medium - $180 shipped in the Con US

I purchased this new from ULA within the past 18 mos. It's been used on two (maybe three?) short treks and is in dead perfect condition. Torso and belt size both medium. Color Orange. I have been very happy with this backpack but regrettably pack volume is more than I need and I tend to reach for smaller packs more often.

Details are here....

Review of the Ohm by the 'Lord of Lallygag'...
Syntax77 Review

Side and hip pockets are absolute caverns and the front stretch pocket can accommodate a massive amount of gear. Included are the document pocket and hydration bladder sleeve, neither of which I have used. Drawstring top & S-Straps.

Load rated to 30 lbs but I've never seen that upper limit.. I tend to have much lighter TPW.

I have examined every inch of the pack and can find nothing to differentiate it from new. No rips, snags, runs, pulls, stains or odors. Pet free, non-smoking home.

Pictures to follow shortly.

NOTE: I will be offering this item for sale on other forums and will monitor activity closely. It will go to the earliest time stamp, and all other FS posts will be promptly updated.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags