Finger sized cams (DMM Dragon 00 and 0, BD 0.5)

TLDR like new DMM 00 and 0, used BD 0.5 all with racking biners - $135 shipping included to conus.

I doubled up on these sizes but find I don't really use them since I prefer the narrower head of X4s. Comparing the DMM Dragons to BD cams, they are pretty much identical in range and head width to C4s of the same color. You lose the thumb loop in exchange for the extendable sling. The extended sling is comparable to adding an unextended alpine draw, which is great to get rid of drag on a slightly wandering routes. Not having the thumb loop takes some getting used to especially in the larger sizes (I also have the DMM equivalent of BD #2) but isn't so bad with the smaller cams since they're so light.

The BD cam was bought new in 2014, didnt realize the CE tag with the date was important so I cut it off. It has been used a good amount as you can see from the surface lobe wear but cam action is great. Includes purple neutrino with some anodizing worn off by the nose.
Both DMM cams were bought in 2018 and have been placed less than 5 times, never fallen on. Includes corresponding nano 22 carabiners.

$135 shipped for all 3 plus racking biners. Looking to sell all as a set to make this less of a hassle for me, but will part cams if I can't find a buyer in the near future.

Detail

Tags