FS: Hardshells !! - Westcomb Shift LT (Neoshell) - Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover (Powershield Pro) - Outdoor Research Bolin (AscentShell) - Medium and Large - All Air Permeable

I've got some high end men's hardshells. All of these are made from some of the most cutting edge fabrics - all are air permeable meaning you will get actual "breathability" as small amounts of wind passes through the waterproof membrane. Most of these are 0.5-2CFM depending. All prices include USPS 2 day priority shipping to the lower 48.

1. Westcomb Shift LT - Men's Large (Slim fit)
I believe this is still the lightest Neoshell jacket in existence. Jacket has been used but still in great shape with no tear or abrasions. Some cosmetic marking and brassing. $200 shipped

2. Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover - Men's Large
Legendary discontinued Patagonia hardshell. Definitely the most air permeable of the bunch. Powershield Pro is awesome stuff. Used with cosmetic brassing around the zippers but no holes, tears, or abrasions. $150 shipped

Outdoor Research Bolin - Men's Medium
Ascentshell is their competitor to Neoshell and has the highest waterproof HH of the bunch. Still air permeable. This is in excellent condition and looks pretty mint. I've worn this a few times cycling but ended up needing different sizing.  Legendary OR warranty. $150 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags