FS: Ice Gear—Crampons, Petzl Hammers, Gloves, more

I've decided to slim down the monstrous pile of winter gear that I own for this coming season. Woohoo! My loss is your gain!

BD Stinger crampons—ditch all that redundant frontpoint weight on your ancient and outdated dualpoints and finally send your M20 proj! Great monopoints that mixed climb really well. Used but with lots of life left in them. New front bails on them and the front points still have plenty of mileage left. $90

BD Crampon Center bars, ankle straps, small size front bails—I have extra replacement parts for BD crampons. Brand new webbing straps are uncut, front bails fit small boots or many ski boots, and center bars are standard length/shape. Not sure what to charge for these, but I'll give 'em to you cheap if you need them. Cover shipping + a beer and they're yours. Or better yet, buy my Stingers and I'll include whatever parts you'd like for free!

Outdoor Research Alti Gloves $80, brand new—These are fully-waterproof Gore-tex insulated gloves that are just a touch too tight for my hands, so I've actually never used them once. Would be a great ski glove for cold tours. size small

Petzl Hammers $40—Used for uh... hammering. Buy them and go hit things with them. I've used these particular ones to hit many things and they've worked every time. Fit all current Petzl tools with modular heads: Quark, Nomic, Ergo, Sum'tec. Price given is for the set, as I'd rather sell them together. If you want just one, make an offer.

North Face Himalayan Mitts—size medium, new and unused $90. These things are super-warm and perfect for belaying or just keeping in the bottom of your pack as just-in-case frostbite insurance. Somehow I ended up with two pairs of these (lucky for you!).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags