FS: G3 AT Skis with Dynafits, RAB Infinity Endurance, BD Alpine Start, Patagonia Micro Puff

A bit of closet cleaning. Buyer pays fees or via Paypal FF/Venmo. I pay shipping CONUS.

1. 170 Zenoxide C93 with Dynafit Speed Turn 1.0s - $425 >> $395
Skis and binding are in excellent condition. 9/10

Edges are near mint, bases still have most of their original structure, and top sheets have only minor scuffing.
Mount is currently forward in track @296. Might me able to move ~1mm forward. So, about 20mm of rearward adjustability for up to ~316 BSL. Leashes come with if you ask.

2. Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody. Men's Medium. Some sort of light-ish blue color. Let's call it adriatic bleu ;) $75 >> $65
Catch and release. 9.5/10

Got it new with tags, worn once in town and can now be yours for a fraction of retail. Tags are mia now. If you are familiar, this is one of the most versatile and LW soft shells on the market. A heavier, but more breathable/durable wind shirt if you will. I would keep it but got an extra for Xmas, so don't need three in my closet!

3. RAB Infinity Endurance Down Jacket. Men's Medium. Zest (apple green) in color - $175 >> $160
Catch and release from here in great shape. 8/10

Disclaimer: RAB made two versions of this: in short, a lighter version and a heavier version. This is the LIGHTER version. I bought it and found a tiny pull where a down plume was working its way out. I fixed this with a bit of clear tenacious tape (see pic). Nothing major, just worth noting. This is a very light (just over a pound), and very warm 850 fill parka. One of the best on the market in terms of warmth:weight. Specs are as follows:

Pertex Quantum GL 10D outer with Pertex Endurance coating
Pertex Quantum GL 10 D inner
Stitch-through baffle construction
210g/ 7g (L) of 850 fill power superior quality European goose down
Lycra edged down filled hood
2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
1 chest pocket with YKK zip
1 internal zip pocket
YKK front zip and mini internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
Elasticated cuffs
Double exit hem drawcord
Short cut

4. Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody. Men's Medium. Black color - $175
New with tags. See link if unfamiliar:
https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-micro-puff-hoody/84030.html?dwvar_84030_color=BLK&cgid=mens-jackets-vests#start=1