FS: G3 Skis with Dynafits, RAB Infinity Endurance, BD Alpine Start

A bit of closet cleaning. Buyer pays fees or via Paypal FF/Venmo. I pay shipping CONUS.

1. 170 Zenoxide C93 with Dynafit Speed Turn 1.0s - $425
Skis and binding are in excellent condition. 9/10

Edges are near mint, bases still have most of their original structure, and top sheets have only minor scuffing.
Mount is currently forward in track @296. Might me able to move ~1mm forward. So, about 20mm of rearward adjustability for up to ~316 BSL. Leashes come with if you ask.

2. Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody. Men's Medium. Some sort of light-ish blue color. Let's call it adriatic bleu ;) $75
Catch and release. 9.5/10

Got it new with tags, worn once in town and can now be yours for a fraction of retail. Tags are mia now. If you are familiar, this is one of the most versatile and LW soft shells on the market. A heavier, but more breathable/durable wind shirt if you will. I would keep it but got an extra for Xmas, so don't need three in my closet!

3. RAB Infinity Endurance Down Jacket. Men's Medium. Zest (apple green) in color - $175
Catch and release from here in great shape. 8/10

Disclaimer: RAB made two versions of this: in short, a lighter version and a heavier version. This is the LIGHTER version. I bought it and found a tiny pull where a down plume was working its way out. I fixed this with a bit of clear tenacious tape (see pic). Nothing major, just worth noting. This is a very light, and very warm 850 fill parka. One of the best on the market in terms of warmth:weight. Specs are as follows:

Pertex Quantum GL 10D outer with Pertex Endurance coating
Pertex Quantum GL 10 D inner
Stitch-through baffle construction
210g/ 7g (L) of 850 fill power superior quality European goose down
Lycra edged down filled hood
2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
1 chest pocket with YKK zip
1 internal zip pocket
YKK front zip and mini internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
Elasticated cuffs
Double exit hem drawcord
Short cut