[WTS] Montbell, Zpacks, GG, and others sale

I have a couple of items that don’t get as much attention as they should. Hoping they can see more adventures with you. Paypal accepted, price listed includes shipping. PM with offers or questions please. https://imgur.com/a/wfNaVJ7

· LUL M10 Rain Jacket w/Pit Zips

4.96 oz

Paid $206

Asking $160 shipped

May be one of the last honest sales Luke did before he began to have trouble. It might be one of a kind. Incredibly light. Great stitching. Fully taped seams. The hood is adjustable in the back, as well as two drawstrings on the front. Packable into its own front pocket, which can house a cell phone with ease. It’s a dream jacket really. I hate to let it go, but I’ve changed my rain set up. Only worn around town and exceled in the one rain storm it encountered.

· Gossamer Warm Sak

0.64 oz

Paid $23

Asking $19

NEVER USED. It does double duty as a backcountry kitchen organizer, and a cozy. I’ve fit a 500 ml and a 700 ml pot in there. I then fill the pot with a towel, stove, and collapsible cup. Really keeps food warm for a long time. My girlfriend is keeping the one we’ve used, but I’ve tuned to the dark side of backpacking: cold soaking.

· Lawson Ultraglide Bear Line

1.70 oz

Paid $18

Asking $17

50 ft of line total. Currently out of stock, and for good reason. It really is the best bear line out there. Used once on an overnighter just to compare it to z-line. I don’t need it anymore, and it has a lot of life left. It holds knots well, and is easy to maneuver on a tree branch.

· Zpacks Bear Bagging Kit

3.36 oz total for the whole kit

Paid $50

Asking $45

I upgraded the rock bag with the thicker DCF they started using for it, so it’s NEVER BEEN USED. I also replaced my old line with brand new, NEVER USED, z-line. Carabiner still in functional order. The actual bag has been used on a handful of nights, but has never been damaged and has plenty of life left.

· Large Rectangular Dry Bag

1.12 oz

Paid $35

Asking $30

I can usually fit a 10* quilt, puffy, and any extra clothes in there fairly easily. Has always kept my stuff dry, and is sturdy as hell. Made of DCF, it has fit at the bottom of all my backs very easily.

· Montbell Trekking Umbrella

5.44 oz

Paid $48

Asking $38

Used once on a shakedown trip. Collapses incredibly small. The fabric,10D ripstop, and the ribs alike are incredibly tough. In this color, I have found it an effective way to combat summer heat as well.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags