Western Mountaineering Versalite sleeping bag

I am selling a lightly used Western Mountaineering VersaLite sleeping bag, in standard size of 6ft w/ left zip. This is the top-of-the-line bag from the top-of-the-line company. It is rated down to 10 degrees and retails for $575 on all the sites like Backcountry and Amazon. It 3-4 years old but was only used a couple times and is in excellent condition. There is NO damage, scuffs, rips, tears, or smells of any kind. It has always been stored properly in the included roomy WM storage bag (non-compressed). It also includes the original stuff sack. It has never been wet or exposed to any extreme elements. It packs down EXTREMELY small and only weighs 2 lbs! This is one of the best bags money can buy. Made in the USA.

The Versa-Lite sports 20 oz. of high lofting 850+ goose down for 6″ of loft and a temperature rating of 10°. A “Super” Full Collar will seal in the warmth and protect you from the cold. 62″ of shoulder girth is roomy enough and the total weight is only 2 lbs.

I am located in Parker, CO. I would prefer to meet but would be willing to ship if necessary. Feel free to text (949) 350-0468.

$400 in person. $415 shipped.