PACKS AND SLEEPING PAD: Patagonia Ascentionist 40L, Black Diamond Blitz 20, Sierra Designs Flex Capacitor, Thermarest NeoAir Xlite

(This one goes out to Briggs)
More pictures for all items through this link.
(each photo has individual comments with more info)

I did some buying and trying with some sales over the years and am cleaning out to simplify. If you can find a better deal online, drop a link and I'll work with you on the price.

Patagonia Ascentionist 40L size L/XL $110 ($125 shipped)
Check specs and size chart here
Almost new, great condition. I cut the ends off of the hip pads and re-sewed them so that you can rethread them to keep them from sliding. Anyways, after the first one, I got smart and cut the old stitching from the second one. Long story short, the left hip belt pad is extra long (photos in album)

Sierra Designs Flex Capacitor 40L-60L $120 ($135 shipped)
Check more specs and size chart here
Size S/M with a M hipbelt, new.
This pack is pretty amazing at 2lbs 9oz and comfortably carries 50lbs. Easily swallows a large bear canister and cinches way down when you need it. Selling because I want something smaller.

Black Diamond Blitz 20 $43 shipped
Bought this pack a few weeks ago and want something that's a little more burly. Would also trade with cash for speed zip 24.

Thermarest NeoAir Xlite $90 ($97 shipped)
​​​​Size regular. 12oz of ultralight goodness. Has 2 patched pinpoint holes. Blew it up 2 days ago and is still firm.